River Bonds Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Bonds Valley

River Bonds Valley was the town everyone wanted to live in. But something has happened and everyone is on their toes. ~Change is coming, and a new power will rise. ~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Headline: Rose McKeith of McKeith Industries found dead at Center Point!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

June 2012

» Magica Academy : The Killer Is Alive
Chessy Shire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 pm by Guest

» Wanted Ad: Love interest
Chessy Shire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Thread perhaps?
Chessy Shire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Well Isn't This Perfect
Chessy Shire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Activity
Chessy Shire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 am by Alexis Devereaux

» Written By Fate
Chessy Shire I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm by Guest

» the HAUTE Ton - Regency-era 1813
Chessy Shire I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am by Guest

» Magical Mayhem Future AU Harry Potter
Chessy Shire I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» Mount Horizon
Chessy Shire I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am by Guest

» PRIMESGENERATION.COM
Chessy Shire I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am by Guest

Photobucket
 Deception's Gates
actors on a stage
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Power of TwoThe ArchiveBTW
Shadowplay TopsitesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketRPG-D
Photobucket

Creative Commons License

River Bonds Valley by
Varen McKeith, Chaselynn Mitchell, and Alexis Devereaux
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/f52-qa.

Chessy Shire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chessy Shire
Gregory Adams High School Student
Chessy Shire

Argents : 26

Chessy Shire Empty
PostSubject: Chessy Shire   Chessy Shire I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:27 am

Chessy Shire Tumblr_lgze4xyl9F1qbfn9qo1_500_large
♦♦ ♦♦ ♦♦ Chessy Hattie Shire ♦♦ ♦♦ ♦♦

Name: Chessy Shire
Nicknames: Chess, Cheshire
Date of Birth: October 6
Education: Gregory Adams Highschool
Place of Residence: West
Play by: Charlotte Free

♦♦ ♦♦ Appearance ♦♦ ♦♦

Hair Color: Naturally a brownblonde, currently pink,changes quite a bit
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'0"
Body Type: Skinny, Flexible

♦♦ ♦♦ Character ♦♦ ♦♦

Personality: Chessy is a bit complicated. She's friendly for the most part, and tries not to judge. She's a schizophrenic, and it'll sometimes get the better of her. Most people would call her weird, but she likes to think of it as she doesn't censor her thoughts, when she does decide to speak them. She can get shy(sometimes), but like most people, will open up once she's comfortable. She's an artist, and enjoys spreading it around the world which gets her in trouble often.
-Storms
-Skateboarding
-Nightime
-The Sky
-Pizza
-Caffeine
Dislikes:
-Rules
-Judgemental People
-Obnoxious People
-TV Dinners
-Hot Sunny Days
-Math
Strengths:
-Hiding
-Lying
-Stealing
-Artistic
-Good Agility
Weaknesses:
-Schizophrenia
-Doesn't trust people
-Can't swim
-Apathetic when it comes to school
-Bad temper in certain situations

Social Standing: Middle Class(Poor)

Sexual Orientation: Straight

History: Chessy was an accident baby. Her mom, Lacey, was out having some fun just like any other wild promiscuous teenager, and BAM, was a mother at 15. Rather than face her parents, Lacey ran away and started a new life. She gave up school and took multiple jobs waitressing, babysitting, cleaning, and eventually settled on prostitution. With her newfound job, came along the drugs and booze. Neighbors took Chessy in, hoping to keep the young girl healthy and safe. Lacey, afraid to lose the only person she had, would take back her child and flee to the next city. Though Chessy would often ask about her father, Lacey refused to tell her anything, not even the first letter of his name. As Chessy grew older, she learned how to keep herself safe, leaving or hiding when the creepy clients were over. As expected she began to hang around with the wrong crowd, taking part in things young preteens shouldn't. Luckily, she managed to get away with only a slight smoking addiction. At the age of 13, social services came along and things improved for a while, her mom got a real job, they got to visit the doctors and dentist and their fridge was filled with more than just cheap tv dinners and booze. It was during this period that Chessy was diagnosed with schizophrenia and they were able to obtain medication. But all good things come to an end and everything spiraled out of control after her mom was found finding clients through her new job. They moved a few more times, and eventually ended up in River Bonds Valley. Her mom got a job, though she didn't give up prostitution, and they managed to finally settle down. For once Chessy felt like she had a home. Her schizophrenia continued acting up, and began to interfere with her social life. She endured bullying, fighting back alot of the times or just skipping school altogether. She's matured though, and doesn't let it bother her as much. Thanks to her mom's main source of income though, most people look down on her, as if she is just like her mom.

♦♦ ♦♦ Family ♦♦ ♦♦

Relationship: Single
Children: None

Mother: Lacey Shire
Father: Unknown
Siblings: None
Other family: Unknown
Back to top Go down

Chessy Shire
Page 1 of 1