River Bonds Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Bonds Valley

River Bonds Valley was the town everyone wanted to live in. But something has happened and everyone is on their toes. ~Change is coming, and a new power will rise. ~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Headline: Rose McKeith of McKeith Industries found dead at Center Point!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

June 2012

» Magica Academy : The Killer Is Alive
PRIMESGENERATION.COM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 pm by Guest

» Wanted Ad: Love interest
PRIMESGENERATION.COM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Thread perhaps?
PRIMESGENERATION.COM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Well Isn't This Perfect
PRIMESGENERATION.COM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Activity
PRIMESGENERATION.COM I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 am by Alexis Devereaux

» Written By Fate
PRIMESGENERATION.COM I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm by Guest

» the HAUTE Ton - Regency-era 1813
PRIMESGENERATION.COM I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am by Guest

» Magical Mayhem Future AU Harry Potter
PRIMESGENERATION.COM I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» Mount Horizon
PRIMESGENERATION.COM I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am by Guest

» PRIMESGENERATION.COM
PRIMESGENERATION.COM I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am by Guest

Photobucket
 Deception's Gates
actors on a stage
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Power of TwoThe ArchiveBTW
Shadowplay TopsitesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketRPG-D
Photobucket

Creative Commons License

River Bonds Valley by
Varen McKeith, Chaselynn Mitchell, and Alexis Devereaux
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/f52-qa.

PRIMESGENERATION.COM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primesge
Anonymous

PRIMESGENERATION.COM Empty
PostSubject: PRIMESGENERATION.COM   PRIMESGENERATION.COM I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am

PRIMESGENERATION.COM 35i6594
Primesgeneration(dot)com

PrimesGeneration
Heroes, we've all got them somewhere. Whether real or imaginative. Some have been with us since we read about them. One character in particular has become such a hero to a large population, that the name is always known no matter the age and time. Harry Potter. PrimesGeneration is a website that takes that heroic icon (the story written by J.K. rowling and as such does not belong to us, we are merely using the information) and gives people throughout the world a chance to enjoy her creation on a new level, a chance to elevate the story. A world, of roleplay.

Magic is Might. Make it your own.

Formerly created from HogwartsPrime.forumotion.com and has been moved to the new server as PrimesGeneration. For more information, check out our website or email Tyler/Primesge at info@primesgeneration(dot)com

Quote :
What is Harry Potter?

Seven fantastic books created by J. K. Rowling telling of a boy named Harry Potter who is a wizard at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The story tells of his quest to overcome the dark evil wizard Lord Voldemort who is trying to eliminated non-magical folk, conquer the Wizard world, and destroy his opponents, namely Harry.

What is Role play?

Role-playing is becoming an entirely different person other than yourself and fill a social role, interacting with others who choose the same way. You can basically live a life not yours and choose how to do so. Role-playing is acting out a character either you created or existed that you take over.

What is Hogwarts Prime (now known as PrimesGeneration)?

A Harry Potter Role play that allows you to experience Harry Potter's world and add your own story with one of the characters. Did Ginny always be shy around Harry? Were the twins ONLY ever up to mischief? Your character can decide what they did during the Harry Potter series and basically created a story for them-self.

So, why should you join?

You can become apart of a world where every child felt apart of already. You can choose to change minuscule details to your will and have fun with it. You can attend classes and develop your own stories with the professors and other students. Join now and it'll be worth your while.
Back to top Go down

PRIMESGENERATION.COM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Bonds Valley :: Others :: Portals :: First Post-
Jump to: