River Bonds Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Bonds Valley

River Bonds Valley was the town everyone wanted to live in. But something has happened and everyone is on their toes. ~Change is coming, and a new power will rise. ~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Headline: Rose McKeith of McKeith Industries found dead at Center Point!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

June 2012

» Magica Academy : The Killer Is Alive
Natalina "Nina" Grimm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 pm by Guest

» Wanted Ad: Love interest
Natalina "Nina" Grimm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Thread perhaps?
Natalina "Nina" Grimm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Well Isn't This Perfect
Natalina "Nina" Grimm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Activity
Natalina "Nina" Grimm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 am by Alexis Devereaux

» Written By Fate
Natalina "Nina" Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm by Guest

» the HAUTE Ton - Regency-era 1813
Natalina "Nina" Grimm I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am by Guest

» Magical Mayhem Future AU Harry Potter
Natalina "Nina" Grimm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» Mount Horizon
Natalina "Nina" Grimm I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am by Guest

» PRIMESGENERATION.COM
Natalina "Nina" Grimm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am by Guest

Photobucket
 Deception's Gates
actors on a stage
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Power of TwoThe ArchiveBTW
Shadowplay TopsitesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketRPG-D
Photobucket

Creative Commons License

River Bonds Valley by
Varen McKeith, Chaselynn Mitchell, and Alexis Devereaux
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/f52-qa.

Natalina "Nina" Grimm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalina Grimm

Natalina Grimm

Argents : 37

Natalina "Nina" Grimm Empty
PostSubject: Natalina "Nina" Grimm   Natalina "Nina" Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 am

Natalina "Nina" Grimm 600full-ariana-grande
♦♦ ♦♦ ♦♦ NATALINA GENEVIEVE LAFAYETTE-GRIMM ♦♦ ♦♦ ♦♦

Name: Natalina Genevieve Lafayette-Grimm
Nicknames: Nina, Little Red
Date of Birth: March 2nd
Education: Almost finished high school
Place of Residence: West
Play by: Ariana Grande

♦♦ ♦♦ Appearance ♦♦ ♦♦

Hair Color: Naturally brown, but dyed red
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'1
Body Type: Curvy

♦♦ ♦♦ Character ♦♦ ♦♦

Personality: Natalina could be described as bubbly, sweet, and completely sassy. She's strong-willed, but always there to help out a friend in need. She's everyone's mother, even if you don't ask for her to be. Nina has a temper, but who doesn't? She is laid-back about almost everything and won't get too worked up unless you give her a reason to.
Likes: Natalina's a dancer, as well as a singer. She has a passion for singing ever since she was little. Her daughter means the world to her, as does her food. Nina could eat all day and still be hungry. Natalina's favorite season is summer and she actually adores her job.
Dislikes: Being pregnant was the worst thing imaginable, as giving birth. Natalina hates men who don't responsibility- like her ex-boyfriend. She has an odd loathing for watermelon and she hates not being in shape.
Strengths: Natalina is everyone's mother and best friend all in one. She is the most caring and sweetest girl you'll meet. She doesn't let people boss her around and doesn't take no for an answer.
Weaknesses: Her daughter by far is her biggest weakness; Nina's life revolves around her. Natalina has a hard time trusting men and a hard time opening herself to love. She wears her heart on her sleeve and cries under pressure.

Social Standing: Lower-Middle Class

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

History:
Natalina was the little girl that had everything going for her. Although her family wasn't extremely rich, they cared about Natalina more than life itself. She was doted on by her mother and her father alike. Natalina had everything anyone would want. She was fairly popular too, and beautiful, and talented. People envied her but could never hate her because she just loved everyone. She never judged people and was there for everyone- even strangers.

Her life changed though when she sixteen. She was dating a older man who took advantage of Natalina's giving personality. He took her virginity and then left her pregnant without another word. Natalina was kicked out of the house when her mother found out, leaving her on her own and pregnant. Natalina quickly dropped out of high school and got a job.

When Melanie was born, Natalina went through a whole personality change. She still stayed sweet and caring, but she grew a backbone. Her whole life revolves around making Melanie happy and giving her a good household to live in. Though, part of Natalina would really love to actually fall in love. She's still a teenager at heart.

♦♦ ♦♦ Family ♦♦ ♦♦

Relationship: Single
Children:
Melanie Grimm - 11 months

Mother: Lydia Grimm nee Rose
Father: Jackson Grimm
Siblings: None
Other family: (if any)

Last edited by Natalina Grimm on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Natalina "Nina" Grimm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Bonds Valley :: Character Building :: Accepted Profiles :: 17 years old and below-
Jump to: