River Bonds Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Bonds Valley

River Bonds Valley was the town everyone wanted to live in. But something has happened and everyone is on their toes. ~Change is coming, and a new power will rise. ~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Headline: Rose McKeith of McKeith Industries found dead at Center Point!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

June 2012

» Magica Academy : The Killer Is Alive
Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 pm by Guest

» Wanted Ad: Love interest
Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Thread perhaps?
Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Well Isn't This Perfect
Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Activity
Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 am by Alexis Devereaux

» Written By Fate
Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm by Guest

» the HAUTE Ton - Regency-era 1813
Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am by Guest

» Magical Mayhem Future AU Harry Potter
Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» Mount Horizon
Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am by Guest

» PRIMESGENERATION.COM
Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am by Guest

Photobucket
 Deception's Gates
actors on a stage
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Power of TwoThe ArchiveBTW
Shadowplay TopsitesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketRPG-D
Photobucket

Creative Commons License

River Bonds Valley by
Varen McKeith, Chaselynn Mitchell, and Alexis Devereaux
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/f52-qa.

Nothing To Do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathalie Greenwood
Charms Preparatory Student
Nathalie Greenwood

Argents : 40

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:03 am

Nathalie entered the public library. It was the weekend and she had nothing to do at home. She took one of the books in the 'Fiction' section and sat on one of the chairs. Her mind started wandering off. "SHH!" the librarian said. Nathalie looked around. A bunch of girls in the corner stopped giggling. She rolled her eyes. "How immature." she thought.

She looked down at the book and started reading. She looked up to see who entered, but looked at her book afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Chaselynn Mitchell
Gregory Adams High School Student
Chaselynn Mitchell

Argents : 88

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:29 am

Chaselynn walked into the library glad that she was at her final stop of her errands. She had finished grocery shopping and now she had her alone time. Turning in her books in the turn in bin she grabbed a new book to read. Not even glancing at the giggling girls she rolled her eyes. Didn't those girls understand the purpose of a library.

Sitting down in a chair next a to a girl who was reading as she entered, Chaselynn started reading her book hoping to read a decent amount before she had to go home.
Back to top Go down
https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/
Nathalie Greenwood
Charms Preparatory Student
Nathalie Greenwood

Argents : 40

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Nathalie continued reading, but looked up from her book when the girl sat beside her. She felt quite uncomfortable, since she wasn't used to people being around her. While reading, of course.

A few minutes later, she put down her book. She couldn't continue it. She just can't. It was something with the girl beside her which made her uncomfortable. Nat shrugged it off and tried to continue.

Finally, she snapped. "Can you, like, read somewhere else?" she said. Just that. It sounded very plain and rude.
Back to top Go down
Chaselynn Mitchell
Gregory Adams High School Student
Chaselynn Mitchell

Argents : 88

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:04 pm

As she sat she notice the girl looked up but didn't read into it. Reading through her book, she read and turned the pages for a couple of minutes till she was interrupted but the girl sitting next to her.

As the other girl snapped at her Chaselynn felt her temper grow short. We was not in the mood for an argument let alone in a library. "One, this is a public library. Not yours. And two, all the other spots are taken," she rolled her eyes.

Glancing to see the librarian wasn't around to hear any of that. Chase tried to continue to read her book but she had a feeling the conversation wasn't over.
Back to top Go down
https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

Nothing To Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Bonds Valley :: Central :: Public Library-
Jump to: