River Bonds Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Bonds Valley

River Bonds Valley was the town everyone wanted to live in. But something has happened and everyone is on their toes. ~Change is coming, and a new power will rise. ~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Headline: Rose McKeith of McKeith Industries found dead at Center Point!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

June 2012

» Magica Academy : The Killer Is Alive
St. Vladimir's Academy [PB] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 pm by Guest

» Wanted Ad: Love interest
St. Vladimir's Academy [PB] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Thread perhaps?
St. Vladimir's Academy [PB] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Well Isn't This Perfect
St. Vladimir's Academy [PB] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Activity
St. Vladimir's Academy [PB] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 am by Alexis Devereaux

» Written By Fate
St. Vladimir's Academy [PB] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm by Guest

» the HAUTE Ton - Regency-era 1813
St. Vladimir's Academy [PB] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am by Guest

» Magical Mayhem Future AU Harry Potter
St. Vladimir's Academy [PB] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» Mount Horizon
St. Vladimir's Academy [PB] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am by Guest

» PRIMESGENERATION.COM
St. Vladimir's Academy [PB] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am by Guest

Photobucket
 Deception's Gates
actors on a stage
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Power of TwoThe ArchiveBTW
Shadowplay TopsitesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketRPG-D
Photobucket

Creative Commons License

River Bonds Valley by
Varen McKeith, Chaselynn Mitchell, and Alexis Devereaux
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/f52-qa.

St. Vladimir's Academy [PB]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Tige
Anonymous

St. Vladimir's Academy [PB] Empty
PostSubject: St. Vladimir's Academy [PB]   St. Vladimir's Academy [PB] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:54 am

[blockquote]It is a completely new world. From the moroi court residing at St. Vladimir’s Academy, to Strigoi using the city nearby as their base. The moroi world was struck in horror when the royal court was attacked by Strigoi. Half of the court died or was awakened while the others fled towards the school that many grew up in. St. Vladimir’s has been turned into a safe haven for anyone who feels like they need to come. While all of this is going on, school does too. Moroi are learning to fight in any way possible, Dhampirs are dying in fights with Strigoi, and Strigoi are planning for the battle to take St. Vladimir’s.

No one knows when or even if it will happen. Only rumors have came to the school about a very old Strigoi pulling the strings in Missoula and so many other things. Who can tell what rumors are right or wrong? Especially in a normal academy where there are little kids to adults everywhere on campus. Students are buckling up and learning as fast as they can, living life through the drama of school, love, and being stuck on campus with royals. Guardians working to keep the ones they care about safe and teach everyone who wants to learn.

It’s a new world for everyone, no matter who you are. Humans are being picked off in Missoula, one by one. People are disappearing and even the alchemists can’t keep the small city from noticing things are going horribly wrong.

The war has happened and the Missoula Strigoi is crippled but not gone...by any means. But St. Vladimir's Academy is stronger now because of it, new guardians are arriving and a new year of classes has started for the school.

However, ever since the vaccine was found to help dhampirs be able to reproduce and the fact that a dhampir is coming into power in the guardians it's time that unrest starts happening. People wanting to change rules that have been in place since the last queens.

With problems arising and more and more people arriving everyday what will become of this academy.

With all of this, what will become of St. Vladimir’s? Of Missoula? Of the Moroi world? Only time will tell. Where do you stand though? A student, dealing with crazy drama but ready to fight? A guardian, falling in love and ready to die to save people? An alchemist, trying to keep the vampire world a secret? A human, learning there’s something else out there? Or a Strigoi, ready to kill and feed?

Find your spot and come join in the craze of high school.

• friendly members
• helpful staff
• open plots
• in the future of VA books
• exciting plot
• complete with drama
• wanted adds and original characters welcome!
[/blockquote]
Back to top Go down

St. Vladimir's Academy [PB]
Page 1 of 1